Rachel In England

Postings by Miss Peters on her Progress across the Pond

Monday, August 14, 2006

What Am I Thinking?


Well, as it stands, and assuming all goes as planned, I will arrive in Birmingham, England on August 29th. Once there, the plan is to meet some amazing teacher friends, find a sweet flat, and learn the public transat system. That's the plan at least.

I intend to post blogs as often as possible, but not too often so I don't bore you all to death. Feel free to sign up and leave messages, or to drop a line my email. As soon as I can, I'll let everyone know my phone number and address.

Well, that's it for now. Definitely not used to this blog thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul and Yolanda Koole said...

RACH!!
I'm SO excited for you! I love that you are going overseas to teach. I have a friend here in New Zealand that just came back from teaching in England and LOVED it! I know you'll be an amazing teacher. Good luck with everything, and keep in touch!
miss you!
YO

9:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE are all excited for you Rachel, brings back many memories of traveling. Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy. Glad things are going great. Emily says hi! and loves the fact we can still see you. Love the Burky's

8:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home