Rachel In England

Postings by Miss Peters on her Progress across the Pond

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'll Be Home For Christmas.....I think

Well, unless this crazy fog sticks around, I plan on being in Canada from December 25 until January 3rd. Yes, my flight home is on Christmas Day. Why you ask? Ummmm 200 pounds is why. Much cheaper to fly on the 25th.

This is the last time I'll be using my computer as I am locking it up at TPHQ (TimePlan Head Quarters) for the holidays. I am spending Friday night and Saturday cleaning up around the house, and packing up.

On Christmas eve, I'll be going to church and then spending Sunday and Monday with a family from chruch. I am very excited and grateful for their hospitality. It should be a good time. And should be great food!

Then, I fly home, see the family and friends, attend my cousin Sarah's wedding, all in a whirlwind of a week. Sooo....although it may not be a Canadian white Christmas, I look forward to seeing many of you and can't wait to be home!

Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home